Search This Blog

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mafia Wars: "Change Job"

Mafia Wars :"Change Job"

Its our time to shine on "Mafia Wars", I just recently read about this Mafia Wars: "Change Job", and I didnt hesitate to tell my Mafia Wars Buddy about it,



Mogul = "Regenerates Money Faster"



Maniac(currently my position) ="Regenerates Energy faster"



Fearless ="Regenerates Stamina Faster"





Please disregard the lower part here, I changed my class but still I didnt aquired the "Properties", you can acknowledge the lower part if zynga let us change our rackets into properties, rackets are good but we need those acheivements, please spread this message so we can all get that "Properties" acheivement, please appeal to zynga what I have Just said, thank you Mafia Wars buddies..

""This is The 3 Jobs available at Mafia Wars, May I suggest changing into a Maniac, you can acheive many acheivements when your playing maniac, If you choose to be a maniac from the start, thats a good strategy if I say so myself, Then if you got the spare zynga points on Mafia Wars, you may change into a fearless for a short period of time, because you just have to acheive "Brawler" and "Like a hurricane" which needs your stamina, after acheiving this, you may change back into a Maniac, or change into a Mogul, Why Mogul all of a sudden? because the last and the most acheivements are acheived through "Properties" which can only be accessed by "Mogul",
its suggested that you change into a Mogul when you're at high level""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,